Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I've been PUBLISHED!

Okay, it's not that exciting but it is to me.

I posted this on the Guardian's Been There site in the Travel section before I left the UK.

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from my friend Catherine who told me that my tip had been included in that Saturday's Travel section in the Guardian! In the paper bit!

So needless to say I was chuffed.

Oh, and before you offer, Catherine has kindly offered to send me the paper so I can attach it to my CV.

Just kidding.

Not really.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we saw that too, but we assumed it was the other Claudine Berrisford, you know, the one in Manchester :-p

Thursday, 16 February, 2006  
Blogger claudy said...

It was the Claudine Berrisford in Manchester cause that's when she posted that top Melbourne tip!

;O)

Sunday, 19 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home