Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yeah, I guess...

In response to Claud's post below, funnily enough I saw Diane, who works on nights on my old ward in Manchester, walking down the street towards me this morning. Only it wasn't. In fact, it was nothing like her in stature, facially or even hairstyle. But, for a second, I swear it was her. Till it turned into a 17-year old girl with blonde hair and only one leg [not really, but it wasn't much closer than that].

I also saw a bloke who had Jammy's mouth the other day, heard someone who sounded remarkably like a consultant at Wivvy Hospital, turned a corner and for a split-second saw something in the brickwork that made me think I was back home in Withington, etc. etc. etc. I could go on [and usually do].

So, it's not just you, honey. We both have the dis-ease. It's spelt h-o-m-e-s-i-c-k-n-e-s-s...

2 Comments:

Blogger thfc_boy said...

Hey guys, chin up! Only 3 months until we see you again!!

Andi
xx

Tuesday, 13 June, 2006  
Blogger claudy said...

Hey Andi!

Nice to hear from you! Been keeping an eye on your blog too.

So what are you dates for Oz?

Claud xx

Wednesday, 14 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home