Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Ain't Superstitious...

...but I have to admit to feeling a little cautious in writing this till everything is completely sorted... [anal, me?]

But...

I GOT THE JOB!

I just had a call from Manager of the Ward I visited yesterday, and, subject to good references, they want me to work there! No need for further interview as two Managers have seen me and HR are apparently happy.

So, please, Sue, Martin and John - check your in-boxes! They'll be asking for references over the next 48 hours.

Not sure when I'll be starting as it's a bit complicated: other people taking up jobs elsewhere etc. So I may be a man of leisure [although I do prefer the term "kept man"] just a little bit longer.

Money's no great shakes to start out with, and I've knocked back another Community interview offer today [Panic, panic... don't panic! Breeeeaaathhhhe...], but I reckon it's the right move for now. I think. Maybe. Errrr...

More details to follow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get in!

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home